Wrestling for Life Fundraiser

CowboyUp61

Jul 26, 2017
I know I am an outsider, and copying something from that beloved Hawkeye Report, but I feel strongly that Wrestling for Life is a good organization (based in Iowa), that helps attract and retain kids in wrestling. You can read more here;http://www.wrestlingforlife.org/ . They purchase tickets for kids to events, provide aid in getting kids to camps, and support womens wrestling as well.

I have committed to donate $5 per team USA win at the World Championships. Not supporting one club, or one school, but the growth of wrestling. Hawkeye, Cowboy, and Nitt Lion fans are already in. Let's make this work across all fan bases!

A very recent example of how they help-"I am the assistant coach at Blackman High School in Murfreesboro (TN). So others know why I'm posting... Our room recently burned resulting in a total loss of the building and contents. There were four programs housed in the building. Wrestling for Life has gone to work to get shoes for our middle school program. I wanted to thank you in an appropriate way. Once our affairs are in order, we will return the favor."