MLB Uni-Watch

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
We just can't get enough of fashion talk, huh? If it's not our uniforms, we talk about other teams uniforms. I don't get into this. If they came up with adult Geranimals, I would be a fashon stud.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I like the changes Baltimore made.

Also the new road uniforms for Washington are an improvement over their old ones.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
That column is the only reason I'll ever hit the 4-letter. Otherwise I get all my sports news from Yahoo. Now I've got a bit of trivia to ask my friends Monday night at TR's.

It's amazing how many teams make small tweaks to their uniforms between seasons; it's even more amazing that this guy takes the time to dissect them all.

It's also amazing that I consider that column a must read.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The thing I hate about this guy is he hates anything modern. Granted, I hate most of today's NFL, NBA, or NHL modernness, but it hasn't screwed up baseball's uniforms - yet, anyway. Basically, if it doesn't look like it came out of the 1910s the guy hates it.

As for the new Nat's road unis, not a big fan of them. Why? Because the Nats are not the Senators. If they wanted to look like the Senators, they should have taken on the full moniker. But they wanted to be something different, so I hate the idea of picking bits and pieces of what they want from the Senators and leaving the rest behind. Either be the Nats or the Senators - don't be both.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron