Mann will transfer

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I would not blame him if he left.

I wouldn't blame him, but at the same time a lot of people around here make it sound like he's a first team Big XII player. His name gets him a lot of fan love, not his play. Does he make hustle plays and get an occasion rebound? Yep, but a lot of the people glorifying Booz are the same people who were ripping BP for the exact same thing.

Reactions: mwitt

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
It is the second largest class with 6A being the largest schools.

Correct Kansas goes to 6A. Aquinas is 5A. They may not be HUGE, but they play at the second highest level in the state.

But, hey, same ol' message board: People throwing out crap info as if it is fact.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
When Eik was healthy last year he really had some nice moves. He was far less of a stand-alone three point shooter than Lucca was.

I can be OK with Mann leaving. If we lose anyone else, I'm going to start getting annoyed.

What we have to remember is that if we lose Mann and Eik or Mann and Boozer or Mann and Buckley or even 3 of those guys, we aren't just losing their athletic talent (or lack thereof according to some of your idiots), we are losing their leadership and any benefits we get from ahving someone who has been in the program for more than a year.
Watch the NCAA tournament then tell me Wes Eikmier is an athletic college basketball player. I don't want him to leave I was just questioning the dude who said he is athletic.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I wouldn't blame him, but at the same time a lot of people around here make it sound like he's a first team Big XII player. His name gets him a lot of fan love, not his play. Does he make hustle plays and get an occasion rebound? Yep, but a lot of the people glorifying Booz are the same people who were ripping BP for the exact same thing.
Having the last name Boozer just sparks the team and the fans

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Same revolving door we've had since Mcdermott got here. Sure this isn't the last one we'll hear about.

uhhhhhhH!!!!...

People ***** about their not being enought scholarship to give. Then an end of the bench kids leaves in a win-win for everyone and they *****.

Whatever...

Reactions: CycloneErik

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Correct Kansas goes to 6A. Aquinas is 5A. They may not be HUGE, but they play at the second highest level in the state.

But, hey, same ol' message board: People throwing out crap info as if it is fact.

I rarely ever do that and I apologized and renegged. I'll delete the post in an attempt to further satisfy you. Jeez.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe

Competition in Kansas 5A is not too bad. Lewandowski from Texas Tech played in the same conference as Mann last year. Lewandowski got a fair amount of PT for Tech this year.

Good luck to Mann wherever he chooses to go.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I like Boozer's hustle and would love to see him continue to get better. He has the body to play the game. His stats weren't great, but he really provided a spark in some games.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Why the love fest with Boozer? Has anybody seen his stats?

Have you watched him hustle?

For some it's his last name, I couldn't care less what his name is. But I like his defense and love his hustle on the court. I don't see him ever being a stud for us but I do see him being a nice roll player.

Perhaps a middle-class man's version of Clark.

Reactions: isugcs

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Have you watched him hustle?

For some it's his last name, I couldn't care less what his name is. But I like his defense and love his hustle on the court. I don't see him ever being a stud for us but I do see him being a nice roll player.

Perhaps a middle-class man's version of Clark.

Defense was not one of his best assets...he goes after the first move too easy

I will say his hustle was excellent though :yes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron