Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Arkansas fans are going to be PISSED. They thought they had Beard wrapped up.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Rothstein carries water for most CBB agents. He's sending this out to help Tang negotiate a pay raise and extension first. If that falls through, Tang may leave.

Tang getting a massive ten year deal would be fantastic...but him leaving KSU right now while his cult there still thinks he's great would be funny too.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Rothstein carries water for most CBB agents. He's sending this out to help Tang negotiate a pay raise and extension first. If that falls through, Tang may leave.
That doesn't sound like something that a person who is "just excited for what the Lord has in store for them next week" would do...

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Tang getting a massive ten year deal would be fantastic...but him leaving KSU right now while his cult there still thinks he's great would be funny too.
All the joking aside, I want the Big 12 to have top tier coaches to go with the top tier players. I just don't think he is a good fit for the conference. Please take your lies and conspiracies and just go.

Do K State fans not notice that miraculously, only one game did ISU fans send secret messages to our bench??? How hard is it to figure out who has the problem?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
All the joking aside, I want the Big 12 to have top tier coaches to go with the top tier players. I just don't think he is a good fit for the conference. Please take your lies and conspiracies and just go.

Do K State fans not notice that miraculously, only one game did ISU fans send secret messages to our bench??? How hard is it to figure out who has the problem?
I want ksu to SUCK.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Best case, he leaves and we get the instant laugh at the meltdown, they hire some bozo, they meltdown again, then they just suck for awhile.

I've seen where some KSt fans would have Brad Underwood at the top of their wish list if Tang leaves. I don't see how there's any chance of that. I don't see KSt being able to hire away any P6 coach. They'd have to look at like MWC or WCC coaches at best.

Reactions: rosshm16

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Best case, he leaves and we get the instant laugh at the meltdown, they hire some bozo, they meltdown again, then they just suck for awhile.

I've seen where some KSt fans would have Brad Underwood at the top of their wish list if Tang leaves. I don't see how there's any chance of that. I don't see KSt being able to hire away any P6 coach. They'd have to look at like MWC or WCC coaches at best.

Yeah, he'd have to have a real attraction to coming back to his alma mater. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

But it'd be pretty amusing for him to play KState for a raise from Illinois.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012

One thing to look at also was the whole Nae'Qwan Tomlin situation. It was pretty well known that Tang didn't want him dismissed, but the KSt president forced him to. Similar vibes as the Frank Martin tenure at KSt. Frank and the president got sideways, and Frank took a considerably less prestigious job at South Carolina.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron