*** Official #25 Washington State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
So I'm at an Iowa Heartlanders hockey game in Coralville and there's an older guy a few seats down from me with a Wazzou hockey jersey on. I don't say anything to him until 10 minutes after the game is over, but I say something like "Hey you guys played a really tough game!" He looks at me funny and the girl sitting next to him tells me that he was recording the game to watch it later. Omg...

I felt bad but not TOO bad, ya know. In this day and age......

Go Clones!
Why feel bad? How do you expect not to get a comment on the game?

• Agree
Reactions: cdface and mj4cy

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
They had a great game plan on both ends of the court until we punched them in the face in the 2nd half.

I think their coach is a good one, but I'm glad we have TJ. Kyle Smith seemed a bit too "happy" with what was happening before they hit the Cyclone freight train in the second half.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
The slow start was on me folks, sorry. I have a cardinal and gold lava lamp next to the couch that I turn on for games. I didn't get it going early enough today. I won't make that mistake again.
Get that thing going pregame! Come on! :D

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Yep. Even though I have him on ignore I still see everyone of his snarky likes on negative stuff. I'd love to see him banned too.
Really? Hm, I should've known.

I think if I were banned, I'd just keep my mouth shut.