*** Official #25 Washington State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
So I'm at an Iowa Heartlanders hockey game in Coralville and there's an older guy a few seats down from me with a Wazzou hockey jersey on. I don't say anything to him until 10 minutes after the game is over, but I say something like "Hey you guys played a really tough game!" He looks at me funny and the girl sitting next to him tells me that he was recording the game to watch it later. Omg...

I felt bad but not TOO bad, ya know. In this day and age......

Go Clones!
I’ll assume he was using his VHS to record the game because if you cared, you’d have it going on your phone. Hell, the 2001 Iowa ISU football game I brought a pocket TV to watch while I was in a church during a wedding.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Win and move on, that is the name of the game. It was not pretty, we sucked for a half and Wazzu could not take advantage of our poor shooting. We came out in the second half, attacked the basket and the 3 point shots started to fall.
Every team that gets to the final four has one poor game and survives it and moves on, we just had ours. Bring on Illinois the next game, we will be ready.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
To be fair he has exceeded expectations of even those of us that supported the hire.

To be fair, yes. TJ has exceeded expectations. BUT, there are a few on here who have it out for him. And it's increasingly obvious they are in the wrong.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
To be fair, yes. TJ has exceeded expectations. BUT, there are a few on here who have it out for him. And it's increasingly obvious they are in the wrong.
I am keenly aware.

Help Support Us

Become a patron