*** Official Kansas State vs #7 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
First of all, I can’t believe anyone would call Tamin a flipper
I don't know how he got that reputation but you should have heard the crowd in Manhattan Saturday.

This one dip**** sitting by me started screaming right at him when he was checking in " Why don't you keep flopping *****". Then he started jawing directly at Gilbert that's he's taking acting lessons from his buddy Lipsey.

• Informative
Reactions: CycloneSpinning

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
It was to bad my wife was with me tonight in section 121 … she ruined all my fun with the K State fan that thought everything was a cyclinder foul.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So the narrative I'm gathering from perusing K-State message boards and media is that they only played poorly cause they were tired, they deserve to be in the tournament, and god wants them in the tournament.

They also really hate us.
donald-glover-good.gif

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Watching Eddie Lampkin playing for Colorado. It is amazing how much more active Jones is compared to Lampinks. Jones plays hard and gives 100%. Some people here wanted Jones gone after last season. Where would this team be without Jones this year?
Yeah, seems with his play on the court and his history it's pretty clear he's not a hard working and focused player. Jones has that in spades.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
k-state fans seem to be handling the loss well.

Not sure how anyone can think that shi**y team belongs in the tourney.

Last edited:

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Omaha doesn't look too bad. Much better than earlier in the year. Ball just hasn't quite bounced his way.
He got pinned a few times on the backside and wasn't able to rotate which gave up some bunnies. Sometimes it helps to have it on film. Easier to correct.