*** WBB: (4) Iowa State vs (2) Texas - Tues., 8:00 ***

GoClone

Apr 16, 2006
Audi, and the teams she has played on are all about Championship games. She was in the Championship game each of her four years in high school and now this year in the Big Xll. She knows the difference between earning a Championship and just getting to play for one.

Do NOT count Audi and her teamates out from being in the next three conference Championship games. Lots of good times ahead for WBB and ISU.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Don't care about UT. I care about the wonderful young women who made the finals. Today is not what they can do, What they can do is the coming seasons. Can we not be excited about the possibilities!

They could make a run in the tourney this year.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Whenever the camera was on the Texas bench they showed the one assistant that had on an off the shoulder dress and if she would have bent down even more, the twins would have come out to play. She kept trying to pull it up, but had a hard time with those 5" fingernails she had on. My wife pointed out the fingernails, while I pointed out the low cut dress.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Audi, and the teams she has played on are all about Championship games. She was in the Championship game each of her four years in high school and now this year in the Big Xll. She knows the difference between earning a Championship and just getting to play for one.

Do NOT count Audi and her teamates out from being in the next three conference Championship games. Lots of good times ahead for WBB and ISU.

I 10x rather win the real regular season title, it's been decades since we had that one share of one. We used to mock Steve Alford and his Big Ten "championships" when he could never win the real one. Setting aside all of the ceremony fuss on TV and it's the Sooners who won the conference, just like they did last year.

• Agree
Reactions: StClone

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
I don't know if they win this; Texas is really good.

And I haven't seen a lot of ISU but you can tell they're a team playing really good team ball.
Texas may be a final 4 team. They sure look like it, even without Harmen

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Whenever the camera was on the Texas bench they showed the one assistant that had on an off the shoulder dress and if she would have bent down even more, the twins would have come out to play. She kept trying to pull it up, but had a hard time with those 5" fingernails she had on. My wife pointed out the fingernails, while I pointed out the low cut dress.
It be great if our caches would dress that way and win. Bill in revealing haute couture that would get the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
Vic was trying to be all buddy buddy and Bill was not having that. Just kept walking. Bill is a great dude, but I've always got the impression he does not like Vic.
Agree, I think there is a list of coaches that he doesn't like. Vic is on it along with Mulkey and Bluder to name 2 more.