Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I've said some irrational things after losses, but Kstate fans have been engaging in some next level amount of cope.

Meanwhile, while we're being called an unclassy fan base, Williams said on 2GNC that he heard Kstate assistants cussing at our student managers (likely freshmen) who were mopping the floors during a timeout and calling them cheaters. I have no respect for that program or their fans.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
I used to look at K-State fans as our plucky underdog, Ag school brethren. Sometime in the last 5-10 years they've decided they are some kind of elite athletic department and have become insufferable.
I think it has to do with us rising up to compete with them more in football during Campbell's time.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I didn't get to watch the game and I haven't been to the KSU boards. I have not yet figured out WHAT they are mad about yet. Is there an article or video or something I'm supposed to look at?

• Agree
Reactions: Cloneon

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Those guys MADE and WERE the Big8. And in Roy Boy and every game was entertaining.
The year OU bench brought the foam #1 fingers to the game and were waving them around.
The ISU student section bringing cap guns to the game for "suicide Steve" from Missouri.
There was no quarter given back then

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I didn't get to watch the game and I haven't been to the KSU boards. I have not yet figured out WHAT they are mad about yet. Is there an article or video or something I'm supposed to look at?
On their Facebook group I follow they are complaining about terrible officiating, said ISU flops alot, TJ has a reputation as being a douche, and ISU has classless fans that need to grow up.

snowcraig2.0

Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
MM stepped on the defender's foot which caused him to slip/fall. There was no trip. Contact - Yes. Trip - No.
Should not have been called a foul, but that is how it goes. You get some, you lose some. Play on.
It was a foul, the KSU defender stuck his foot out when he tried to recover for the drive. That is absolutely a foul.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
I used to look at K-State fans as our plucky underdog, Ag school brethren. Sometime in the last 5-10 years they've decided they are some kind of elite athletic department and have become insufferable.
Exactly, hence why I equate them with EIU in this regard. There's a lot of similarities recently.

KCyclone2010

May 19, 2017
K State fans throwing out claims of things being thrown at the bench and the n word being used without any evidence or proof is ridiculous. Tang threw a temper tantrum thinking someone was filming their huddle. Simple as that. Lost a lot of respect for K State fans and their response to last night

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
The threes that went in during the second half run were all good looks, except maybe the last one which i didn't see
The first half ones were garbage, which is why they were 1/8
Every look looks good when you hit it but in the second half they hit some pretty deep, pretty well-contested shots that were not setup well and were taken because it was late in the shot clock. Those generally aren't very good looks.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
It was a foul, the KSU defender stuck his foot out when he tried to recover for the drive. That is absolutely a foul.
That is what I thought as well that the ref saw, his leg was pretty wide there and it almost like his knee also hit Milan.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
K State fans throwing out claims of things being thrown at the bench and the n word being used without any evidence or proof is ridiculous. Tang threw a temper tantrum thinking someone was filming their huddle. Simple as that. Lost a lot of respect for K State fans and their response to last night
Being a victim takes some of the heat off after losing the game. Kind a like Caitlin Clark having to be helped from the floor after being viciously knocked down by Ohio State girl.