***2023-24 College Football Thread***

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
ISU kept it close. OSU has a chance.
Since OSU is representing the Big 12 against a traitor, they should get to pick one player from each other team in the conference for the championship game. That would be interesting.
They know they have the rest of the entire conference pulling for them. OSU is my #2 team in Big 12, so as long as it is not ISU, I will pull for them in every game.

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
Sometimes it's better to just go down instead of fight for extra yards
I don't know if I've seen a knee land on a foot in a situation like that.

I've watched more BYU football in the last 3 weeks than I've watched in 15 years. Even though they lost all 3 games, they have some talented players. Retzlaff could end up being a very good QB.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Washington still possible to get to 13-0 if they can beat Oregon again.

Michigan on track for 13-0 unless Iowa’s weird monkey’s-hand mojo strikes again.

Georgia has Georgia Tech tonight, then Bama for a chance at 13-0.

FSU has Florida tonight, then Louisville for a chance at 13-0.

If all that happens (no guarantees on the results, though), there’s your playoff field.

If Oregon beats Washington, they have a decent chance. I’d say Washington is out if they lose.

In the unlikely event of a Michigan loss, they may still have a shot, but I dunno … losing to the 130th best offense isn’t a good look.

If Bama beats Georgia, I think they both get in.

If Texas beats OSU, they have a slim chance, I think, but it’s pretty unlikely (probably need FSU to lose, and maybe Georgia to win out).

Any FSU loss takes them out.

I don’t see a path for Ohio State, but who knows what the committee might do with five or six one-loss teams (considering two of them would likely be Georgia and Bama, I don’t see OSU passing either one).

Reactions: FriendlySpartan