Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Kudos to whomever did this on the interwebs. If Keegan did that, it would be the quickest way to turn off the Iowa fanbase as that would make him a thug to them. And, I am certain this is just a doctored photo, he has not tatted himself to that extent.

1674442946648.png

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Who has Fran really developed? Garza's dad went and sought outside help to develop Luka. Maybe you could credit him for Keegan, but I can't think of many other guys that got significantly better throughout their career.
I’m going “nature over nurture” with Keegan.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
I’m going “nature over nurture” with Keegan.
Exactly,.... his dad and dad alone is responsible for both Murrays development.......fran gets and deserves NO credit for that.
Jus look at his own sons....connie won't start for any top 100 team....and Patrick is really just a MVC player.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawker

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Exactly,.... his dad and dad alone is responsible for both Murrays development.......fran gets and deserves NO credit for that.
Jus look at his own sons....connie won't start for any top 100 team....and Patrick is really just a MVC player.
I understand why his dad funneled them to Iowa and - oddly enough they were not highly recruited - but I wonder if he regrets it in some ways.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010

That fanbase is so delusional lol. They will never admit that Iowa is inferior at anything to Iowa State.

What a moron. That was the covid year and attendance was limited to like 1600 spectators. Someone needs to point that out, I don't use twitter

Reactions: Statefan10

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
I understand why his dad funneled them to Iowa and - oddly enough they were not highly recruited - but I wonder if he regrets it in some ways.
Yes, I'm sure his dad regrets sending them to Iowa, which for Keegan ended up with him being the #4 overall pick in the NBA draft, and a year later Kris is likely a late lottery to late teens pick. Brilliant.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What a moron. That was the covid year and attendance was limited to like 1600 spectators. Someone needs to point that out, I don't use twitter
Yeah someone brought it up and he didn’t seem to care much about facts lol.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Didn't an Iowa player call out the fans this year for being lame?
Zach McCabe tweeted something along the lines of Iowa fans can suck his **** if they’re talking **** about him lol. That was after missing a game winner against ISU in like 2013.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yes, I'm sure his dad regrets sending them to Iowa, which for Keegan ended up with him being the #4 overall pick in the NBA draft, and a year later Kris is likely a late lottery to late teens pick. Brilliant.
No way his dad, as an Iowa ex-player and fan regrets it. But his main goal was having his kids make it big and they’re going to.

But if Iowa doesn’t do anything this year, that’ll be 3 straight years with two NPOY players (Garza and Keegan) and two (possible) lottery picks in the Murrays, and the only thing he got out of it was one good weekend in Indy.