****Official Class Of 2024 Recruiting Thread****

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Very few people Burtons size can get off the floor like that. He was a freak of nature.

Watching highlights if this kid I can just see him fitting in with our style of play. Looks like an absolutely dawg.

Interesting comments above on PG position. Lipsey is probably here 4 years. Can Assuma play the 2?

Also, what is the deal with Stinson? Have heard mixed reviews.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Very few people Burtons size can get off the floor like that. He was a freak of nature.

Watching highlights if this kid I can just see him fitting in with our style of play. Looks like an absolutely dawg.

Interesting comments above on PG position. Lipsey is probably here 4 years. Can Assuma play the 2?

Also, what is the deal with Stinson? Have heard mixed reviews.

Everytime I watch Stinson I’m suprised we have no offered. I think he is a dog and a grinder like his dad. Different skill set but I really think he is gonna be a good one. Also, Lipsey had mixed reviews also.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
I should have said high level D1. He’s probably a D1 guy but I’ve heard some not so glowing reviews. But he’s young yet so who knows.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
Stinson is only a sophomore and if we’re basing his D1 prospects off of when he played Waukee, he went up against arguably the top defensive player in high school

• Agree
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
Everytime I watch Stinson I’m suprised we have no offered. I think he is a dog and a grinder like his dad. Different skill set but I really think he is gonna be a good one. Also, Lipsey had mixed reviews also.
FWIW, we haven't offered anyone yet in the 2025 class. And stop this nonsense with Stinson not being a high level D1 talent, that's laughable

Cyclones8824

Cyclones nation. Let’s ride
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 16, 2022
Ankeny
Recruit Tayshawn Bridges has announced us as one of his top 6 teams. Along with Georgetown,ASU,OSU,Auburn, and MSU. Kinda weird since 247 says we haven’t offered him

Reactions: Cyclonepride

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
Recruit Tayshawn Bridges has announced us as one of his top 6 teams. Along with Georgetown,ASU,OSU,Auburn, and MSU. Kinda weird since 247 says we haven’t offered him

That is weird. He is originally from Wisconsin though. Think he is prepping in AZ. Iowa has been recruiting him pretty hard. Kind of funny if in fact that is accurate and they didn’t make the cut!