I like Surly

I like Surly and generally am a fan of affable, reasonable fans from rival schools

• I agree and appreciate kind interactions with opposing fans

Votes: 136 64.8%
  • I don't need to see or hear what any of our rivals think

Votes: 33 15.7%
  • I'm good with generally violent behavior towards hawkeyes

Votes: 41 19.5%

• Total voters

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
You starting a thread about liking a poster would make people assume that you know that poster's history/pattern of posting.
The observable pattern I've seen is Surly is an active KSU fan/homer that frequents Big12 conference. Has skewing KSU perspectives and illicit a lot of hate.

I like Gonzo, I'm confused by the Surly reaction, as I've seen mostly kind engagements.

That thought of Surly gave rise to a poll. Do ppl like other fanbases or would they rather not interact?

• Agree
Reactions: 0u812

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
"Tang not mixed strong enough to handle the Frogs, can the boys redeem against the 'sure of them Selfs' in the Ocatagon?"

“Too much talent for the Wildcats not to turn this setback in to a long winning streak. Look for them to bounce back with a 30+ point win themselves vs whoever the **** they play next”

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The observable pattern I've seen is Surly is an active KSU fan/homer that frequents Big12 conference. Has skewing KSU perspectives and illicit a lot of hate.

I like Gonzo, I'm confused by the Surly reaction, as I've seen mostly kind engagements.

That thought of Surly gave rise to a poll. Do ppl like other fanbases or would they rather not interact?
Maybe search old posts/other sites for posts from both of them.
I've had Gonzo on ignore for quite a while.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx

Depends on the person, not the fan base. I can’t stand two faced ******** so here we are.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
You have a lot of bad opinions. Not surprised.
Arrogant much? How's that old saying go about an arrogant force acting on an irrational object?

You are the one who admits limited experience and interactions, yet engages in pearl-clutching-virtue signaling to defend him while demanding that those who do have the experience educate your arrogant, yet ignorant, ass.

Keep your opinion.

Last edited:
  • Dumb

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
He's fine. A homer, but who isn't on a college sports message board?

• Winner

CyPhallus

Oct 19, 2021
If we all just put posts from the offender on the ignore list the he/she disappears.