Extra Cyclone Alley Shirt?

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
So....

Suppose there's this Cyclone Alley member who may or may not have a female visitor coming to Ames for the weekend. Suppose they already have their two tickets to the Kansas game on Saturday, but since the female visitor is not an ISU student, she doesn't have a CA shirt. Also, suppose they would both rather sit in the lower deck where the CA member always sits.

As this supposed CA member understands, you must show your regular CA shirt to get the gold CA shirt for admittance into the lower deck.

Would anyone have a spare CA shirt laying around this weekend for the female visitor to borrow?

Purely hypothetical, of course.:wink:

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Have her wear this year's CA shirt, and you wear an old one of similar design and when you go to the attendant just lift up your sweatshirt a little bit from the bottom and struggle to pull up the sweatshirt and they'll let you down

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Have her wear this year's CA shirt, and you wear an old one of similar design and when you go to the attendant just lift up your sweatshirt a little bit from the bottom and struggle to pull up the sweatshirt and they'll let you down
LOL, works everytime for me!

Luke3485

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines
Wear your red CA shirt in and get your gold shirt, then once you have that give her your red shirt and have her put it on in the bathroom and then she can go get a gold shirt to.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Wear your red CA shirt in and get your gold shirt, then once you have that give her your red shirt and have her put it on in the bathroom and then she can go get a gold shirt to.
That's what I'm gonna have to end up doing, more than likely.

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008

Yeah, thinking that's what I'll end up doing. Or I could just go with any of the other fantastic ideas that have been presented here.:jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron