*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think I'm out for a while. A day or two ha.

The only positive is that Campbell will do some self reflection on his Offensive coaching staff. No excuse to leave that to a 4th and 7, and an unexpected drop by X. That was one play.

@surly, Cursive purple x 7 posts for me?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Campbell will not do any self reflection on the offense. He hasn't on special teams for how many years now.... he won't on offense either. He is KF.... stubborn to the bone.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Obviously there are a lot of issues on offense, but the Dekkers offseason hype was quite silly in hindsight.
He has major problems, not the least of which is mechanical. And its really hard to see him getting better here

• Agree
Reactions: CYEATHAWK

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Not sure what else to do. We know the offense sucks and we see the same dink and dunk every game. The best play we had was the roll to the left finding the receiver for a 22 yard play or so.

Would like to see some deep shots even if they don't hit to show something different.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
3 P5 teams and we score 20 total points. CMC has lost me as a fan of his. Pathetic play calling, no execution and terrible if actually no adjustments on offense. Guy needs to go and save me the best coach in history crap - that bar is low as hell. Love my clones - tired of Campbell spiel! Take another job - we need fresh air!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
How do you lose on two consecutive weeks while holding teams to 14 and 10 points????

Iowa State football baby!

The positive is I already feel pretty apathetic.

Hopefully the next few Saturdays are nice weather.

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Tough game to watch. Cyclone D is stellar again and even had good special teams play. But that offense is so tough to watch. I get the Dekkers is a young QB and still has things to learn, but it's unfathomable that we can't run the ball better with our experienced OL and stable of talented running backs.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Tom Manning is literally stealing at this point. He should have to donate his weekly salary to charity if we don’t score 2+ tds next week.

Reactions: khardbored
Status
Not open for further replies.