*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtRaczack

Dec 23, 2010
Columbus, GA
I'm ticked too but Campbell could lose out the next few seasons. be fired and he will still go down as the best coach in ISU history. Who else has a first place conference finish, Fiesta Bowl win. and won the conference games he has? I'll hang up and listen.
It was appreciated and we loved it. Does that give a pass to repeat the same things that are not working game after game, season after season? We went 3-9, 2-10 and 3-9 but they were close losses!!

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Seriously though, I have to stop taking these games so seriously. I don’t know if I can even watch next week. Texas might hang 100 on us.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Honestly, maybe this loss is exactly what is needed for change in the offensive group. If Gilbert kicks another field goal and we win, it still doesn't fix the offense's issues and Campbell doesn't feel near the heat to make changes.

There is going to be a lot of smoke this week. If we fail to get a TD vs Texas, I don't see how Manning can even coach the rest of the season.

Old87

Sep 30, 2012
What in the same hell of piss are we doing? Calling a timeout after they just took one? Literally the one thing we had in our favor if we don't get this was having all of our timeouts.... geez.
Another example of our coaches not having a decisive personality and the ability to make quick decisions.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Too bad. Deckers just looks lost out there at times. Play calling abysmal, offensive line no where to be found as usual. Count me not surprised I guess..... I know they're trying.. Go Cyclones.

Status
Not open for further replies.