CR Gazette calling for transparency from Ferentz

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Just like KF made up an award to reward Doyle for rhabdo, he got a two million dollar reward for running a racist football program.
Actually it was probably for winning 10 games and exceeding expectations, unlike other schools around.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I didn't say anywhere that I speak for the entire fan base. P.s. I love that you think that Kirk Ferentz gave Daniels a voice. So glad that white man let that black man have "a voice". Your undertones reek as though you would be a good fit to work with Doyle.
WTH are you talking about with Daniels? And that "white man" has over half of his staff as AA, and also is the head coach. Daniels talked after he left lol

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
WTH are you talking about with Daniels? And that "white man" has over half of his staff as AA, and also is the head coach. Daniels talked after he left lol
You said Kirk gave Daniels a voice. FO with that. Daniels had a voice before Kirk "gave him a voice".

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
It seems people don't understand the actual facts here when it comes to what Kirk's committee actually was.
1) Allegations of bias and bullying in program come out.
2) Kirk responds by creating his own volunteer advisory committee
3) The university responds by creating a separate DEI office and diversity task force.
4) Kirk's committee is separate and apart from the University response.
5) Kirk has control over his committee
6) University has control over DEI and taskforce
7) Kirk can change his committee
8) Kirk can't make changes to DEI or taskforce.

It seems people keep conflating the two separate responses. I think part of the problem is the Gazette didn't do a good job of making this clear.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Who are ALL the past committee members?

Remember when thinker said he wanted change, but since he was just a fan, there wasn’t anything he could really do, except support racist coaches

At least the rest of them stopped pretending they care at all about their coaches being racist.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
It seems people don't understand the actual facts here when it comes to what Kirk's committee actually was.
3) The university responds by creating a separate DEI office and diversity task force.

It seems people keep conflating the two separate responses. I think part of the problem is the Gazette didn't do a good job of making this clear.

Kirk has control over the whole ad. To deny that shows you’re not honest at all.

Reactions: Carlisle Clone

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

But this does not fit with the witch hunt agenda

Reactions: 7Got6

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I don't know Liz Tovar (the head of the DEI committee at UofI). I haven't heard anything from her either. At least they didn't appoint an old player or coach that Kirkkk oversaw as the head, you know that would have been slanted then. Please link what Tovar has reported.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Christian Kirksey
Desmond King
Jordan Lomax
Chic Ejiasi
Aaron Kampman
Matt Bowen
Jim Caldwell
Leroy Smith
Colin Cole
Roberty Gallery
David Porter

So what do they all think about Kirk dissolving the committee?

Why would you pretend Kirk doesn’t control the entire athletic department at Iowa?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I don't know Liz Tovar (the head of the DEI committee at UofI). I haven't heard anything from her either. At least they didn't appoint an old player or coach that Kirkkk oversaw as the head, you know that would have been slanted then. Please link what Tovar has reported.
Ask the Gazette to get that info from her! She is a state employee and needs to be transparent! It is our right to know

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ask the Gazette to get that info from her! She is a state employee and needs to be transparent! It is our right to know
Why don't you Mr. exclamation point? Shows you must be upset that it hasn't been reported, I'm not from the CR area so I wouldn't know since I don't get their paper.

• Haha
  • Dumb
Reactions: 7Got6 and Thinker

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Woah, just stumbled across something. Apparantly, Barta created a DEI of their own. Wouldn't you know it, they hired away one of Kirkkk's coaches to head it up. Isn't that special?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Woah, just stumbled across something. Apparantly, Barta created a DEI of their own. Wouldn't you know it, they hired away one of Kirkkk's coaches to head it up. Isn't that special?
So there are 3 oversight committees focused on the treatment of players in the football program and you all want there to be more transparency?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron