Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Okay, I have no idea what happened with the spoiler today except it didn't work at all when I did it the first time and I should contact an administrator.

So @BoxsterCy, consider yourself contacted.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Had a 90 minute stretch of continuous sleep. Been 2 days since I got that at once. 10-15 minute spells don’t do much.

Got food poisoning and spent all day yesterday cuddled to various toilets. 2 pieces of toast is all I could get down. Was at a luncheon Wednesday where we got prime rib, texted the dude next to me and he is fine so it must have been this other stuff.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Considering going to a restaurant in West Des Moines called Firebirds for a date night with the wife Saturday. Is the food there any good?
I assume you'll be driving this:
everything-you-shoul-4_1600x0w.jpg

The password for entry is I’m Gonna Barbecue Your @ss In Molasses!

@VeloClone - Have you been to the speakeasy in Anoka? They text you a secret code prior to your reservation to allow admittance. Last time we went it was I need a new hammer.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
What was the theory behind getting rid of the lockers?
They just take up space and cause bottlenecks.
The kids rarely use them and when they do, too often it is to hide stuff they shouldn't have in school.
The kids carry all of their books in their backpacks anyway and if they have to go to their lockers they may end up being late for their next class.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Had a 90 minute stretch of continuous sleep. Been 2 days since I got that at once. 10-15 minute spells don’t do much.

Got food poisoning and spent all day yesterday cuddled to various toilets. 2 pieces of toast is all I could get down. Was at a luncheon Wednesday where we got prime rib, texted the dude next to me and he is fine so it must have been this other stuff.
I had food poisoning once, Hope to never make it twice

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
IRATE
BRING
DRIPS
PRION
PRIVY
PRICK

Six.
I thought this would be the one that finally stumped me. Not bad for about 4 hours of sleep...

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I've been working through a bunch of vowel heavy words to try to mix things up. I was doing better when I started with adieu every time. :D
What I am trying to think of are certain words to try if I get no hits on the first and then another depending on what letter gets a hit.
It's a new strategy that I thought of the other day so I'm not very far along. Probably need to document each one as I come upon it.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They just take up space and cause bottlenecks.
The kids rarely use them and when they do, too often it is to hide stuff they shouldn't have in school.
The kids carry all of their books in their backpacks anyway and if they have to go to their lockers they may end up being late for their next class.
Our kids always kept everything in their locker room lockers. They would have workouts before and after so it was just the norm there. Nobody put anything in the other lockers.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Helped a co-worker get a PS5 for his 11 year old son today. Son has wanted one the past 2 Christmases but they are hard to find. I got one last week and told my co-worker I'd continue looking to help him out. Found one this morning and my co-worker is picking it up today. Pulling his kid out of school early to go home and play it with him all afternoon. His kid has no idea its coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron