Iowa's football schedule

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I thought this was a special season for ISU? That is all I heard about this off season. It is not Iowa's fault Iowa State sucked this year. Plus, Iowa did not lose to teams like Texas Tech and West Virginia. Purdue at least won 8 games. Also, how in the hell do Cyclone fans remember Iowa's 2015 schedule. I can't remember your schedule last year.

Holy **** you’re a loser.

dodgerdan

Oct 24, 2015
the Minnesota team that lost to Illinois and bowling green?

I could use the same argument with Texas Tech losing to Maryland. I don't get into the School A is better than School B because School C beat School B and School A beat School C. It's a crazy game. If you watched Minnesota all year, that offensive line and run game is dynamic. Very tough. I am sure Texas Tech and West Virginia are good football teams. They are beatable however. VERY tough to 11-1 no matter even with a schedule full of average teams.

Reactions: Kirby75

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I don't understand why Iowa fans just don't admit they got where they are because of their schedule. If roles were reversed I'd admit it. It's not like they can control who they play

Because they’re insecure losers. Christ they tried to make believe all those horrible west teams were actually good, to try to pretend they had quality wins

• Haha
Reactions: Kirby75

Kirby75

Nov 14, 2021
I don't understand why Iowa fans just don't admit they got where they are because of their schedule. If roles were reversed I'd admit it. It's not like they can control who they play
I admit Iowa State would lose to Penn State, Purdue, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. They would also most likely lose to Nebraska. At best ISU would be 5-4 in the Big Ten. All of those teams are better than Texas Tech and West Virginia.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
What took you so long?

I need an answer so I know how funny this thread is.

which is it, blaming teenagers parents for Iowa coaches racism? Or knowing what you know, and still supporting them?

we had vaccine boosters and flu shots this weekend, I need a laugh.

• Winner
Reactions: mikeiastat

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I could use the same argument with Texas Tech losing to Maryland. I don't get into the School A is better than School B because School C beat School B and School A beat School C. It's a crazy game. If you watched Minnesota all year, that offensive line and run game is dynamic. Very tough. I am sure Texas Tech and West Virginia are good football teams. They are beatable however. VERY tough to 11-1 no matter even with a schedule full of average teams.
WV doesn't do itself a lot of favors with scheduling. Look at how many past and future years they play two noncon P5s and look at how many years recently Minny hasn't scheduled any.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones1969