Seniors (and Breece and Will) appreciation thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Most Big 12 wins in a 4 year stretch in school history.
First time outright 1st Place finish in the Big 12.
First Big 12 Championship appearance in school history.
First New Years 6 appearance and win.

Many more accomplishments to list. I don’t care what anyone else says, this is the best group to wear a Cyclone football jersey in the history of the school.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It's going to be so hard to see them play their last game at Jack Trice. So many really great memories and so many really great wins. You know it is a hell of a class when you can't even begin to know who you are going to miss the most.

I know a lot of them are disappointed with some things this year, but I hope they can appreciate just how amazing they've been.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
This group reminds me of CFH guys with Niang, Monte, Thomas, etc.

This really may be the most likeable guys to suit up in Cardinal and Gold for ISU football. And in reality they took us farther then we probably had the right to go.

This group will be difficult to top.

Remember we were expecting 2013-14 to be a rebuild year because we were losing Lucious, Clyburn, Babb, McGee and Booker all at once?

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Really appreciate these guys. They have made Iowa State football nationally relevant when I thought that was impossible. We now have a legitimate program not some joke.

Reactions: t-noah and Cy4Lifer

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This is the greatest Cyclone class ever but I honestly think the future is brighter.
Campbell has a **** ton of great recruits coming in and it should be exciting

Yep. These guys laid a strong foundation. Set the expectations at an entirely new level. All of which allowed our recruiting to improve dramatically. Future teams are set to build off what they've accomplished.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I remember back in 2018 during the Baylor brawl game there was a TD pass Brock threw that he fit in window that was so damn small that 2 if not three Baylor guys had play on it if it wasn’t thrown absolutely perfectly. I was down on the other end of the field and turned to my old man and nervously said “Holy crap Brock…” and he turned to me said “that guy is gonna be so good”. It’s been a fun ride since then and little JM has since perfected his own pump fake in the front yard (I can see why the coaches hate it when he does that now). Gonna be weird as hell getting used to Brock and Co not wearing Cyclone colors anymore. I can’t wait to lose my voice one last time yelling for the boys that very truly left their jerseys in better place than they found them (even those damn black ones).

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
Am I the only one that thinks that Will could and maybe would benefit by coming back to get one more year of experience, etc.? I realize Breece wiill go.

Reactions: JimmyChitwood