NBA: Cyclones in the pros 2021-23 (hoops)

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
THT and Nader on ESPN tonight:

LA's game vs Milwaukee is on at 6:30 CT and the Suns' game vs. Dallas is on at 9:00 CT.

Both teams are also on ESPN on Friday night.

Reactions: Cyientist

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
THT and Nader on ESPN tonight:

LA's game vs Milwaukee is on at 6:30 CT and the Suns' game vs. Dallas is on at 9:00 CT.

Both teams are also on ESPN on Friday night.

Bron's probably back for the Celtics on the road trip.

Melo back to gunner off the bench and THT stays put?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Another big night for THT through three. Small sample size but he’s probably playing the best of our guys. Four guys starting or getting starter minutes, that’s a first.

The Lakers have a lot of vet star power obviously but THT is playing too well not to get heavy minutes or start.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Another big night for THT through three. Small sample size but he’s probably playing the best of our guys. Four guys starting or getting starter minutes, that’s a first.

The Lakers have a lot of vet star power obviously but THT is playing too well not to get heavy minutes or start.

The Lakers are really old. Talen was probably the most impressive freshman I’ve ever seen at Iowa State. I believe he’s playing the best. He led the Lakers in scoring the last 2 games. Yes James us out but still he’s had 28 and 25!

Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
9-18 from the field; 3-6 from 3PT.

THT shook no less than K. Middleton here, without much resistance:

I didn't really have much to base this on but I didn't expect such a big impact from Talen, so soon.

Also, I feel like he's a candidate to lead the NBA in reverse lay-ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWICY

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Not the blazing shooting numbers that they'd hope for:

Last night, Nader played 5 MIN and missed all 3 of his shots as the Suns took down the Mavericks. Before he got hurt last season, I felt like he was playing with the most confidence (and effectiveness) of any stretch of his career but he's struggled to contribute consistently this season.

The Kings also took the loss and Haliburton was cold from the field but always has a full stat line: 34 MIN, 7 PT, 3-10 FG, 1-5 3PT, 5 REB, 3 AST, 2 STL, and 4 T0. Sacramento fell to 6-9 with the loss to Minnesota.

If I had to pick a Cyclone to have a break-out season this year, I probably would've guessed Haliburton but, so far, it looks like THT.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, plus THT has no business ever guarding Giannis. The Bucks just identified a switch and exploited it on multiple plays before the Lakers changed it up.

Same happened to Niang...looked like they worked to get Giannis matched up down low to close out the game.

My first thought was 'this won't end well' and it didn't.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Same happened to Niang...looked like they worked to get Giannis matched up down low to close out the game.

My first thought was 'this won't end well' and it didn't.

He couldn't get in the way of a guy almost no one can?