Any guesses for the new ISU Bookstore “Exclusive Merch Drop”?

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
I actually don't mind the bird in a blender logo, but without the tertiary blue

ZqQxqU5.gif

I agree. If memory serves this was the secondary logo for a short time after the I-State logo was introduced. I put it on one of my bags boards only for it to be phased out soon after.

I'm pretty lukewarm on the old logo myself, but I have to chuckle at people who complain about tertiary blue when this place salivates at every opportunity to wear black, of all colors.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I miss the days of the sleeves of my polos going to the middle of my forearm...
I ordered one of the new Jack Trice stripes polos off the CF shop and got a size larger than normal, not thinking what kind of material we were working with, and this is how the sleeves were to me.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I agree. If memory serves this was the secondary logo for a short time after the I-State logo was introduced. I put it on one of my bags boards only for it to be phased out soon after.

I'm pretty lukewarm on the old logo myself, but I have to chuckle at people who complain about tertiary blue when this place salivates at every opportunity to wear black, of all colors.

I also liked this version of it and wish we kept it as the secondary.

I HATE this one. The full body one being worse.

ISU-DA017DC-24x16-IOWA-STATE-CARDINAL-LOGO--Single-Layer-Dimensional-WEB-ICON_2000x.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Cycho1 and JBone84

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008

the black is a 1891 throwback to our initial school colors (think it was like black, gold, and silver)

we could have looked like the oakland raiders or something lol

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I’ve said it before but why we can’t slap this on a helmet (especially over the blue cy and that other weird walking cy) atleast just one time makes no sense to me. If you’re gonna put cy on a helmet, this is the only one you need.
4c8021c029dfc.image.gif

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
I wonder if this means we will wear bird in a blender logo for the Homecoming game.