Baylor fans on ISU vs. Baylor game saturday

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Baylor beat Texas State by 9........Incarnate Word beat Texas State by 12. Maybe means nothing.....maybe means everything. Because their other two wins are against really bad teams. Hopefully our guys don't lay an egg.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Baylor beat Texas State by 9........Incarnate Word beat Texas State by 12. Maybe means nothing.....maybe means everything. Because their other two wins are against really bad teams. Hopefully our guys don't lay an egg.
The defense won’t. We know this. It’s all up to Brock in my mind.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
To get this thread back on track some (thanks Surly), they are really in love with their QB. But he hasn’t been pressured any where close to how he will be on Saturday. It will be interesting to see if he can handle that.
Baylor Will Hold, Will hold, Will Hold.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Sorry, I couldn't get over their fans responding to why people hate Briles that he wasn't any worse than any big time coach. These clowns just don't get it.
Between the Briles defense, the hockey goon tactics they used in 2018, Rhule's trotting Brewer's corpse out on the field, and considering exposing our players to 122 degree heat on a technicality as "gamesmanship," I just can't view their program and fans as anything but trash.
Other than that Baylor is ok. Well one or two other things.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Baylor Will Hold, Will hold, Will Hold.
Baylor……..

giphy.gif

Reactions: t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
If they cover, I’ll buy everyone on CF a case of Busch Light.
Good point. I’ll hire the JLH to hand deliver pony kegs to each one of you.
If they cover I will take a 'virtual' beer to help save your retirement.

On the other hand if we beat Texas and OK (OuT), and win the Big 12, I will gladly accept that beer, virtual or real!

Reactions: kcbob79clone

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
The defense won’t. We know this. It’s all up to Brock in my mind.

my biggest concern going into this game.

if brock turns it over 2/3 times.. it could change the game drastically.

hopefully we can establish a run game and turn brock into a manager with a 17-20, 190 yards and 1 TD performance.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Sure…they haven’t played anyone, but we haven’t played an offense with a pulse yet. I expect we will learn a lot about both teams.
Part of the reason we haven't played a team with an offensive pulse yet is the fact that they played us. It goes both ways. Our defense is legit.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone