Christmas Ideas for her

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Here's an idea that always worked for me around the Holdays. Break up with her. Then get back together mid-late January. If she has a birthday anywhere between Nov.-Feb. Compile the break up to encompass the entire span.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Here's an idea that always worked for me around the Holdays. Break up with her. Then get back together mid-late January. If she has a birthday anywhere between Nov.-Feb. Compile the break up to encompass the entire span.

You sir are a genius. :yes:

cyclones1

Apr 11, 2006
The perfect gift:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - **** In A Box[/ame]

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Massage gift cards or spa treatments have always gone over well for me with my wife. Women love that pampering stuff.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Ironically, I was about to post that my wife has walked by her present for days, and she doesn't realize it.

That ought to make her afternoon at work a ton of fun:yes:

WHAT?!!!

*sigh* I guess I need to really pay attention tonight as I clean the house:wink::biglaugh:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
That only works once, maybe twice before the terrible twos.

We have friends that have seen that work up to ten times, and they might not be done.

He said one day, back when they only had 7, "I realized the other day that I wouldn't have to mow the lawn for the next 20 years. Then I realized that I would have teenagers on my car insurance for the next 20 years, and mowing the lawn didn't seem so bad."

Now they have 10........

Help Support Us

Become a patron