Bolton is now officially in Portal as expected.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Whenever my coworker tells me "look at the bright side, it's always sunny, we just might not be seeing it outside".... I scream internally and say **** you and your unicorn wishes. I forgot to make it just internal once.
No one has posted this yet?

cuphues

Aug 5, 2011
Dallas
Well my uninformed, but observational opinion is that Bolton is not a PG although he played that position all year. Although, he is a scorer, he is not particularly adept at passing, 3 point shooting or defense. So if next year he was going to need to play off the ball and create without the ball in his hands, that doesn’t suit his game or what TJ wants to accomplish. He is not a good spot up shooter nor does he catch & shoot well. He needs to dribble to create, but that doesn’t fit a 2 guard in TJ’s system. I imagine (again uninformed observational opinion) is TJ wanted Bolton to take a complimentary role on the team and not be the main scorer, but that is not Bolton’s game, therefore, they have mutually parted ways.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Honestly thought he'd go to Nebraska. He should put up good numbers at Marshall.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I was wrong, yes. Thought his production at ISU and PSU would garner him a decent announcement of high major interest. Marshall actually isn’t terrible so maybe Rasirs goal is
A) score a lot of points
B) play in ncaa tournament
I had no idea Dantoni's brother is the coach.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I was wrong, yes. Thought his production at ISU and PSU would garner him a decent announcement of high major interest. Marshall actually isn’t terrible so maybe Rasirs goal is
A) score a lot of points
B) play in ncaa tournament
This. Just because he goes to a place like Marshall doesn't mean he didn't have high major interest. I know there were multiple P5 programs after him FWIW