The Fran fade

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I will say that I’m at least somewhat intrigued by what Hinson will bring us next year. Dude was able to create his own shot very well at Ole Miss.
I keep forgetting about him. I'm not sure what to expect from him honestly. It has been almost a year since I watched his highlight videos. I should probably revisit those.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
He’s not a good defender, he’s not a good passer, he’s a terrible shooter, he can’t get to the rim and if he somehow gets fouled, there’s a 40% he’s missing the FT.

BUT he throws a mean interior bounce pass and can pump fake better than anyone. When you have to say one of the better qualities of a PG is “not shooting the basketball”, there‘s some concern..
That's where we just will not agree you mock the interior pass but i see its importance and also difficulty when teams are surrounding Garza. Don't mock the interior pass statefan. Its a thing of beauty when executed

• Friendly
Reactions: Statefan10

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That's where we just will not agree you mock the interior pass but i see its importance and also difficulty when teams are surrounding Garza. Don't mock the interior pass statefan. Its a thing of beauty when executed
Making an entry pass when you have nobody guarding you is not difficult and he struggled with it anyways

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Create his own shot that he made 40% of the time.
When you actually dive into it, he shot 35% from 3 as a freshman and then that dropped to 32% as a sophomore. Not eye opening when you consider the line change and production dips often from freshman and sophomore year (hence the sophomore slump phrase).

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Holy ****! I took a look at black Garza and that boy is THICC! They better hope his courtside chair is reinforced.
So he is "The Big O". Old timers know who I am talking about. I don't think the new Big O could tie the shoes of the original.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I’d be so shocked if Patrick doesn’t start. I don’t think Joe T starts either.. I think if CJ comes back:

1. CMac
2. CJ
3. Patrick
4. Keegan
5. Big Josh or Grad Transfer

I'll bet anyone on here a 12 of your favorite colorado craft beer that Patrick and Connor are starters next season.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum