The Fran fade

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Reggie Evans, Aaron White, Greg Stokes, Ed Horton, Chris Street (RIP), Brad Lohaus, Kevin Kunnert, Russ Millard, Kevin Boyle, Michael Payne, Jess Settles, Ryan Bowen, Greg Brunner, Melsahn Basabe, Nick Baer, and Tyler Cook.
Decent list of also rans.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Reggie Evans, Aaron White, Greg Stokes, Ed Horton, Chris Street (RIP), Brad Lohaus, Kevin Kunnert, Russ Millard, Kevin Boyle, Michael Payne, Jess Settles, Ryan Bowen, Greg Brunner, Melsahn Basabe, Nick Baer, and Tyler Cook.
Fizer and White, and the rest don't matter because those 2 alone make your list look silly.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Reggie was the better college player is all I'm saying. Look at the stats. Also Reggie played in the league for 13 years and last I heard Royce was trying his hand at MMA.
Royce had an anxiety disorder. If not he’d be balling in the NBA. Phenomenal talent.

Reactions: breck53

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Reggie was the better college player is all I'm saying. Look at the stats. Also Reggie played in the league for 13 years and last I heard Royce was trying his hand at MMA.
Yeah Reggie was a fine, limited player but let's not pretend he's even one iota the player Royce was. Royce could do everything and almost anything he wanted to in the college game. Would have loved to see if he could've developed a 3 pt shot

• Haha
Reactions: dexterhawk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron