***Official Boxster's Fabulous ISU-Baylor Womens Game Thread***

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Listen up, y'all. This here thread has some very important rules, so please pay attention:

1) No ********, complaining, or throwing in the polemic concerning the refs.
2) References to "Thug Play", the "Thug Lyfe", "Thug Ball", or "Thugs" are right out. Just don't do it.
3) No comments shall be made regarding the announcers favoring Baylor (we all know they do).
4) No juvenile comments regarding Baylor's coach (despite numerous juvenile actions and comments made by her over the years). Two wrongs don't make a right. We all know that, except when we discuss politics.

If you want to engage in those things, then please restrict your posting urges to the thread started by Boxster himself. That can be found here:

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...osts-no-9-baylor-sunday-3-00-pm-espn2.261699/

This probably means I can't post any more in this thread, but so it goes. Thanks for ensuring that Boxster has a more pleasing game thread experience.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Kim not really my type, is that ok to say? I liked the TT coach from 2 ago, not the racist one. She was more my type.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Win or lose today, I'm hoping the sisters can get out of the slump they have been in the past 3 games and play with energy and up to the challenge. Hopefully, we see an enjoyable game.

Reactions: CloneLawman

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Feeling better with every day. I saw Maggie is out. I think Baylor will be plenty motivated and I hope we can just keep it close.
They will be motivated. I hope ISU is as well. Let's get out the broom and get a sweep. You will note my restraint in not posting anything further linking Baylor's coach with brooms. ;)

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Baylor just tries to out-muscle everyon. Looks like they have 10-15 pounds on each one of the ISU players.

Reactions: CYDJ

Help Support Us

Become a patron