Iowa Football Recruiting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I think that is what I am saying. Isn't there enough to talk about with your basketball season?

I mean, I can't think of anything I want to discuss related to ISU MBB right now but fortunately ISU FB offseason is a good ride and plenty to have fun with there.

That is because ISU BB is dog****. Iowa football has finished ranked 3 years in a row now in football and finished the last two seasons at #15 and #16.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Got it, you guys are excited about the direction of your program.

Iowa has had to re load each of the last 3 seasons after losing important pieces to the NFL, many of them early. This year will be no different, we will have to replace a ton, but I think we can do it and be a top 25 team again (4 years in a row).

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Waiting for the proverbial, “we didn’t want him anyway” schtick. The way things are going, sooner or later it’s going to be “we really need to get somebody.”

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
It is telling none of them are concerned about the 'July event' and subsequent loss of players as a result. That is fine, hope the staff is in denial as well.

Racist program with a coach at end of his career, players who don't want to go there, and a school 2 hours to west that is rising with best young coach in college football. They should be concerned.