Iowa Football Recruiting

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Why on earth would anyone commit to Ferentz over Campbell, especially after everything that transpired in 2020. Ferentz is old enough to be these guy's grandpa and is a racist to boot. Ferentz has put tons of guys into the NFL and was a great figure for the state of Iowa and then 2020 happened and all the truth came out about the culture that Ferentz enabled. The guy should have retired after this year, he is going to bring his program down with him. Just like Hayden Fry stayed a couple years too long, Ferentz will leave the program in a sad/broken state with the stain of racism all over his tenure.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
If you would have played and beat Iowa it would have been your second best win Iowa is the #16 rated team in the country.
If we'd played Iowa and beat them they wouldn't be #16. Honestly you'd be somewhere in the mix with West Virginia, TCU and a healthy Kansas St. Yes, Kansas St much like Wisconsin, healthy they'd easily handle you.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why on earth would anyone commit to Ferentz over Campbell, especially after everything that transpired in 2020. Ferentz is old enough to be these guy's grandpa and is a racist to boot. Ferentz has put tons of guys into the NFL and was a great figure for the state of Iowa and then 2020 happened and all the truth came out about the culture that Ferentz enabled. The guy should have retired after this year, he is going to bring his program down with him. Just like Hayden Fry stayed a couple years too long, Ferentz will leave the program in a sad/broken state with the stain of racism all over his tenure.
Did he or his still currently good friend Doyle?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I guess it doesn’t. Just that this whole thread makes it sound like Iowa has taken a step back.

Epenesa.

Well, I think the Iowa program is sliding backwards. Not a free fall, yet.

Whether Iowa is treading water or sliding, ISU's rise is becoming more and more noticeable at multiple levels, recruiting, W/L and impact players in the NFL.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well, I think the Iowa program is sliding backwards. Not a free fall, yet.

Whether Iowa is treading water or sliding, ISU's rise is becoming more and more noticeable at multiple levels, recruiting, W/L and impact players in the NFL.
Yep Iowa's 2022 recruiting is going to be critical for them

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Why the heck is hok fan living on this thread anyway? Iowa is in the middle of the best MBB season since their Final Four run and they are clinging to this thread like a turd to a dogs ass.

You guys need to be out out celebrating Garza and companies run. You have to be anticipating B1G Title and Final Four run?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Why the heck is hok fan living on this thread anyway? Iowa is in the middle of the best MBB season since their Final Four run and they are clinging to this thread like a turd to a dogs ass.

You guys need to be out out celebrating Garza and companies run. You have to be anticipating B1G Title and Final Four run?

Those discussions are for the basketball threads.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Those discussions are for the basketball threads.

I think that is what I am saying. Isn't there enough to talk about with your basketball season?

I mean, I can't think of anything I want to discuss related to ISU MBB right now but fortunately ISU FB offseason is a good ride and plenty to have fun with there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron