Oklahoma vs Florida twitter

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Seems like the kind of guy that’s into paying to have some fat chick in leather beat the hell out of him while chewing on a ball gag to get his jollies
That seems rather specific. Just pointing out. Sure it was a random thought that popped into your head.

• Haha
Reactions: GTO

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
That's due to the politicization brought into sports, especially pro sports in the last year, not Covid. Covid should have boosted TV ratings tremendously.
That's false. TV viewership has been down across the board for sporting events this year, not just the "woke" leagues.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

What a joke. How do you go from 11-2 to 8-4 and win COTY? The Sooner fans are gonna be PISSED (as they should be)

giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I guess PFF just really liked how Mullen threw his players under the bus and essentially called them all losers after the bowl game. Can't blame them for feeling that way, I guess.

20eyes

May 15, 2020

What a joke. How do you go from 11-2 to 8-4 and win COTY? The Sooner fans are gonna be PISSED (as they should be)

I really like Cris Collinsworth and I've heard him gush over Allen during SNF.

I respect his opinion but whoa, Cris, this is such a former Gator bad look. Yikes.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I'll tell you one thing. When an opposing player helps you off the ground and pats you on the helmet for a good play, THAT is something which makes me feel good and doesn't embarrass anyone. But taunting is such a classless thing. Furthermore, I'd hate for any children to be getting the idea this is the way to play sports. I'll side with good sportsmanship any day.

your comment reminds me of an article I read after an Oklahoma/Nebraska game. Brian Bosworth has laid a hard hit on a NE player. The NE player jumped up, paatted him on the helmet and said something like “Nice tackle Brian” and ran back to the huddle. Biz said that infuriated him.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
your comment reminds me of an article I read after an Oklahoma/Nebraska game. Brian Bosworth has laid a hard hit on a NE player. The NE player jumped up, paatted him on the helmet and said something like “Nice tackle Brian” and ran back to the huddle. Biz said that infuriated him.
Even in JH we were told to always smile when we tackled someone or got tackled. The coach said that would either tick them off that you are ok or scare them that you are goofy because you are smiling all the time.

• Friendly
Reactions: CyberJJJ and Aclone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If I was a voter, Fickell probably gets my vote. Their bowl game (small loss) vs GA was great too.

• Haha
Reactions: Aclone