Is Mike Rose injured? (He’s Good To Go)

• Politics and In-State Rivals Threads - You will notice that you may or may not be seeing expected posts from the Politics and In-State Rivals forums.

Due to the nature of these forums, they have been changed from an opt-out to opt-in design - meaning you must opt-in to see them. Unfortunately, that only changes the default for new registrations. Your selections right now are likely not what you want.

You can opt-in/out to either the Politics or In-State Rivals Forums in your user settings (click for instructions to learn more).

WesRuby

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2014
Just seeing a lot of buzz on Twitter...not sure how credible the sources are...anyone familiar with “Aroundthecorn” on Twitter?

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Just seeing a lot of buzz on Twitter...not sure how credible the sources are...anyone familiar with “Aroundthecorn” on Twitter?

Damnit. I thought he was limping when the Fox broadcast showed him at the end of the game. Also thought it was weird he was on the bench while some of the other starters, like Eisworth, were still playing.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
The word was he his dealing with a leg/groin injury. I'm guessing we won't actually know if he's playing until Friday.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Damnit. I thought he was limping when the Fox broadcast showed him at the end of the game. Also thought it was weird he was on the bench while some of the other starters, like Eisworth, were still playing.
?????????????

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Lee's Summit, MO
Take his down. Herman reads message boards.
tenor.gif