Iowa Football Recruiting

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Why did it take 20+ years for the fans and administration to admit they support racism? Why did it take 2+ years after a university report to start make meaningful changes? Get back to me when the university has done something other than giving Brian a raise for his abuse of African-American athletes.
Imagine that clone fan with no response to the blatant racism in the isu student section.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Imagine that clone fan with no response to the blatant racism in the isu student section.
LOL. You are painfully desperate. The article indicated it was one person. For all we know it was most likely an Iowa fan as they have proven they don't like black folks AND they feast on each other(great locker room heist). Carry on now.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
it is bad that the Sun Belt went 3-0 against the fake Big 12 and have more bowl wins in one season than the Big 12 has across 2.
Fake Big 12. Versus a genuine Big 12? Hell yeah it is bad the b 12 has recently laid bricks. Next question corky?

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
LOL. You are painfully desperate. The article indicated it was one person. For all we know it was most likely an Iowa fan as they have proven they don't like black folks AND they feast on each other(great locker room heist). Carry on now.

It said isu students.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It said isu students.
It was so shocking to me because I had been on the team for 3½ years at this point, and then someone said something to me that one time. It took me aback because I had never experienced something like that.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
It was so shocking to me because I had been on the team for 3½ years at this point, and then someone said something to me that one time. It took me aback because I had never experienced something like that.

You read the first sentence of the article and come away thinking it was one person?
Yikes.

Last edited:

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
The article also said he wanted to yell back at “isu students”
So wait now you trust black people? It is very clear it was one student. I am sorry you aren't able to read very well.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
That is rich coming from someone who can’t display basic reading comprehension. I really do think I will survive just fine without your approval.
Says the guys begging for approval from a rival. Stick to racism kid.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Do you realize how absurdly wrong this is?
Boy he is gonna hate this...

Wrong. Georgia and Bama are the only teams in the SEC that put OL in the NFL.
"According to Detroit News research, the Big Ten still churns out top talent, but just not as much as the Southeastern Conference. Of the 21 colleges that had at least five offensive linemen on NFL rosters at the end of the 2015 season, seven were from the SEC, five were from the Big Ten"

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...ten-producing-linemen-nfl-sec-sends/88433690/

06-16 Draft OL:
SEC - 71 Big10 - 60

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CyTwins