Iowa Football Recruiting

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
We were told Akrum Wadley was a better draft prospect than David.
David is cashing checks in the NFL.
Wadley is stealing from his fans.
I can’t trust a word any of you say.
What does Wadley have to do with anything? Besides what happened to you guys feeling bad for him? Or did you realize he is also a liar.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What does Wadley have to do with anything? Besides what happened to you guys feeling bad for him? Or did you realize he is also a liar.

Kkkirk was a proven liar yet you're ok with him leading your program. Why the double standard? You really don't have to answer, we already know the reason.

May 7, 2020
I assume he was making fun of the Iowa fans who thought Goodson was as good as him

I know we only deal in absolutes here, but Hall being a stud doesn't make Goodson garbage.

And speaking of garbage, the Big12 looks bad. This could be the Clones year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know we only deal in absolutes here, but Hall being a stud doesn't make Goodson garbage.

And speaking of garbage, the Big12 looks bad. This could be the Clones year.
I don't think anyone said Goodson is garbage. He's an average college RB that wouldn't see the field at Iowa State. Hall is just a lot better than him

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Speaking of hot garbage, Sagarin has the Big 12 looking up at the Big Ten West. Big 12 defense returns to their norm. Puff your chest out about the #35 schedule ranking clone fans.

YIKES

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Speaking of hot garbage, Sagarin has the Big 12 looking up at the Big Ten West. Big 12 defense returns to their norm. Puff your chest out about the #35 schedule ranking clone fans.

YIKES
Easy to say when you aren’t playing. Bum.

LSU lost yesterday. 2020 is going to be crazy. Maybe you will enjoy college football when Iowa can play. Will Kirk finally wear a hood on the sideline? will Doyle make a guest appearance on the sideline?

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Help Support Us

Become a patron