Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Last edited:

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Do we dare get our hopes up for another should- win type of game?

Definitely... Back-up QB, team that hasn't played a game yet... But with a highly-rated secondary. I can see the same type of offensive struggles happen again that occurred during the game at Louisiana. Their corners and secondary will lock us down better than UL did for sure.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Definitely... Back-up QB, team that hasn't played a game yet... But with a highly-rated secondary. I can see the same type of offensive struggles happen again that occurred during the game at Louisiana. Their corners and secondary will lock us down better than UL did for sure.
It seems we are primed for another letdown. Let's see if Campbell can remember how to coach in the next couple weeks

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Manning and CO need to go back to the drawing board, guys running soft routes and hoping Brock will throw them open isn't going to work now that teams have figured out WR corp is soft. ULL not only blanketed our guys, they knew right where they were going to be all day. If TCU plays M2M and we just continue to run crossing routes every time, things will look last last week. We need to stop being so generic and go after teams. Against ULL, we made it easy. We ran on every run down and threw when they knew we were throwing. We aren't good enough to do that. We heard all winter about the TE room, I get that Kolar is a big factor but they other guys were no shows, it didn't even seem like we really tried to get anyone else involved. Manning needs to mix things up.