All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So wouldn't you want to beat Wisconsin more than Iowa State? Brady's entitled to his opinion. And I get it that he's from Iowa so the game feels different.
I would sure think that he would but honestly I think most kids should or do just worry about the next team on the schedule. When you don't play that way that's how you lose games that you shouldn't. ex. I fully expect you to trounce South Dakota and the win might not feel like huge victory but I guarantee you that the loss would hurt like hell. At the end of the day a road loss @ Texas isn't going to bother you as much as a home loss to South Dakota would.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So wouldn't you want to beat Wisconsin more than Iowa State? Brady's entitled to his opinion. And I get it that he's from Iowa so the game feels different.
The #Superbowl argument is just hot garbage coming from either direction.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Your football captain from last year literally said it was his Super Bowl and he would rather beat Iowa State once instead of Wisconsin 4 times
Maybe someone should tell your team captains they should try and win once too. While I don’t agree with his comments, or really believe he feels that way, you have to give him some credit if true. mission accomplished! I hope our future captains focus on Wisconsin.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
How many P5 teams were in the noncons of the big ten west?

giphy.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron