All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
But couldn't win the West (even though you don't care about that)
Nope. Struggled with Wisconsin throughout his career. I'm sure that bothered him. Growing up near the Wisconsin - Minnesota border he always wanted to beat those two more than anything. Was a 2 yard keeper from really elevating his legacy.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nope. Struggled with Wisconsin throughout his career. I'm sure that bothered him. Growing up near the Wisconsin - Minnesota border he always wanted to beat those two more than anything. Was a 2 yard keeper from really elevating his legacy.

If he cares about any game over Iowa State he's in the minority

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Not playing the Hawks should help.

Not sure what this means since he was at 70.6% against iowa last year. Guessing that number went up when he had a clean pocket, but that was most throws anyway. Iowa had 1 sack and 4 QBHs on 34 attempts.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
If he cares about any game over Iowa State he's in the minority
I'm sure everybody is heartbroken over taking the L this year. I heard they're boxing the trophy up and having it sent to JP's house by UPS per his request. He want's the photo op with Campbell and Purdy with the trophy before they're gone.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure everybody is heartbroken over taking the L this year. I heard they're boxing the trophy up and having it sent to JP's house by UPS per his request. He want's the photo op with Campbell and Purdy with the trophy before they're gone.

F

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
LOL. Everybody knows the Cy-Hawk game is the most important thing in the world to JP. I'm shocked you would even argue different.

You just had a captain on your football team from last season say he'd rather beat Iowa State once instead of Wisconsin 4 times

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You just had a captain on your football team from last season say he'd rather beat Iowa State once instead of Wisconsin 4 times
Ha ha. That might be because he actually beat the Clones 4 times and never beat Wisconsin. Had they beaten Wisc. last year I'll bet he would look at it differently. That would've been one of his biggest wins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Ha ha. That might be because he actually beat the Clones 4 times and never beat Wisconsin. Had they beaten Wisc. last year I'll bet he would look at it differently. That would've been one of his biggest wins.

This doesn't even make sense

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
This doesn't even make sense
Beating Wisc and a trip to the BIG10 Championship game would've been much bigger to him. The wins vs ISU usually mean very little. The losses however are quite painful. You should know that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Beating Wisc and a trip to the BIG10 Championship game would've been much bigger to him. The wins vs ISU usually mean very little. The losses however are quite painful. You should know that.

So why would he say Iowa State is his Super Bowl and he would rather beat Iowa State once instead of Wisconsin 4 times?