giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
"Just couldn't envision Chris being effective in the weight room".

JFC

Not being able to dog the black guys was going to hold him back?

He KF really wanted to get to the bottom, he would have put doyle on paid leave and said don't come around until we straighten this out; because,you know, kirk had no idea what was happening. So why would you fire someone on some accusations without checking it out thoroughly.........if you had no idea. Pretty clear from doyle being fired that way that Kirk knew and just condoned it and had no problem with it. When Kirk realized that he had a crapshow on his hands that was getting exposed, he threw his buddy under the bus to save his and his kids' cash flow. A pretty disgusting individual all around. Either say you have no idea and stick up for your buddy, put him on leave and then investigate; or say he was a crapper, fire his butt, and say you couldn't believe what he did. Kirk is revealing he wanted it both ways. Had no problem with Doyles style as long as they won, but doesn't want the dirt to get on his hands and will stab his best friend in the back to keep himself clean.

A man with no morals, ethics, or common decency.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

KF has just handled this horribly. You couldn't possible respond to these questions any worse than he has for the most part.

He gives no indication that anything at all will change or that he's learned or changed in any way. Still as racist as ever.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
He KF really wanted to get to the bottom, he would have put doyle on paid leave and said don't come around until we straighten this out; because,you know, kirk had no idea what was happening. So why would you fire someone on some accusations without checking it out thoroughly.........if you had no idea. Pretty clear from doyle being fired that way that Kirk knew and just condoned it and had no problem with it. When Kirk realized that he had a crapshow on his hands that was getting exposed, he threw his buddy under the bus to save his and his kids' cash flow. A pretty disgusting individual all around. Either say you have no idea and stick up for your buddy, put him on leave and then investigate; or say he was a crapper, fire his butt, and say you couldn't believe what he did. Kirk is revealing he wanted it both ways. Had no problem with Doyles style as long as they won, but doesn't want the dirt to get on his hands and will stab his best friend in the back to keep himself clean.

A man with no morals, ethics, or common decency.

Totally agree. I never understood why they paid Doyle off to leave and shut his mouth?

That was admitting guilt right off the bat. They should have waited for the "review" to come back.... and if the "review" recommended that Doyle should go, then that's when you do it.

By doing it basically right away, you're saying.... "yep, we knew Doyle was a racist pig, and now that it's come to light, we'll get rid of him.". And I'll never understand why it's not okay for Doyle to come back and work with the players, but it is for BF, Wallace, and even KF? KF says what Doyle did was a lot worse than the others.... how do you know that KF? You just trust what the players said about him? But you don't trust what other players were saying about BF or you?? I don't get it.

Just handled horribly.... but with Barta and KF in charge.... that shouldn't surprise anyone.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Kakert on KXNO on Friday said that the "Iowa Way" has always been also known as the "White Way" for years and years.... so he wasn't sure why people are just freaking out about it now? That was basically his position as it sounded to me.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I was referring more to your stance. This is not much more than just hate of the EIU.

Ok sure. Can you imagine what they’d be like if it were ISU in this situation? I mean, there’s still hawkeye fans who talk about Sam Mack and Jason Berryman. We have dip $hits here talking about Nikki Moody. If they are going to defend this crap in the name of wins, I have no problem with Cyclone fans dragging them through the mud for it.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Ok sure. Can you imagine what they’d be like if it were ISU in this situation? I mean, there’s still hawkeye fans who talk about Sam Mack and Jason Berryman. We have dip $hits here talking about Nikki Moody. If they are going to defend this crap in the name of wins, I have no problem with Cyclone fans dragging them through the mud for it.

The only way Kirk would of saved face was to allow his son to be dismissed. They couldn't even fire the guy that belittled the ADHD kid because they'd have to can little **** first.

Anyone that thinks this is behind them is truly delusional. The least of their worries should be what's posted on this message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.