Post Positive Stuff Here

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
A few weeks ago my mother hit her first legit hole in one at age 61. A few years ago she had one but it was on her 2nd shot. So that one has an asterisk by it. She plays more for fun than competition so she often will drop a 2nd ball and play the better of the 2.
This one was on ladies day at the golf course, so she was out with her friends. She got home a little later than normal that evening after buying the people she knew some drinks and celebrating. Good thing people are staying home more currently or her bar tab could have gotten a little out of hand.

The first thing I asked her when I heard the news was if it was on her first or second ball.

Joe4Cy

Mar 5, 2010
Urbandale
www.comedyxp.tv
I thought my fledgling business was dead in the water when everything shut down in March. I'm getting small amounts of interest here and there recently. Things may not take off anytime soon, and I feel I'm setting up for a great 2021!

We've spent large amounts of time playing a variety of board and card games. I created a monster in my youngest when I taught him Euchre!

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
FelineBlankHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
We moved to Colorado Springs in 2019. I wasn't really enjoying my job out here, but it was a job. About a month ago I got a call from my previous employer in Iowa. They upgraded their tech so everyone could work from home during covid, and wondered if I wanted to come back and work remotely. Hell yes.

So, get to stay in Colorado, but go back to a job I loved. And btw, if you want an insurance quote, hmu!

House insurance? Reason I asked is after looking for a year or so and getting the rug pulled out from under us several times we finally got a condo near to civilization. Been looking to downsize (in Iowa) and as luck would have it, a neighbor and I started chatting one night while walking the dog and lo and behold they always wanted to buy the house I'm in now.

Yes, tied up all in a ribbon it probably could not have worked out better. Only down side is moving soon. Been selling the crap out of stuff on FB Marketplace!

But yes, will be needing house insurance. BTW, I like my insurance like I like my Cyclone Jerseys - cheap and high quality.

Reactions: Waukee4Cy

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
House insurance? Reason I asked is after looking for a year or so and getting the rug pulled out from under us several times we finally got a condo near to civilization. Been looking to downsize (in Iowa) and as luck would have it, a neighbor and I started chatting one night while walking the dog and lo and behold they always wanted to buy the house I'm in now.

Yes, tied up all in a ribbon it probably could not have worked out better. Only down side is moving soon. Been selling the crap out of stuff on FB Marketplace!

But yes, will be needing house insurance. BTW, I like my insurance like I like my Cyclone Jerseys - cheap and high quality.
I'll pm you

Reactions: MeanDean

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
There are preseason NBA games happening at this very second as well as two more tonight. The true season starts back up in one week. Real MLB starts tomorrow.