Iowa Football Recruiting

jmkc12

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure your point from just posting that but Jewell was just named to the all decade team in the B1G. I will go out on a limb and say nobody in ISU's class will be as good as Jewell.

Your boy Brodie said he didn't even know 2 stars were a thing, was simply giving him some evidence

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Not my rules....I'm not going to dig up old posts but it's been stated several times that Maryland and Rutgers don't really count as P5 offers.
It’s absolutely on you to prove it lol. Cause otherwise it’s just you moving the goalposts.....per usual

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Not at all. The way I see it, Eaton now has a pretty sweet story to tell his kids some day.

Oh yeah, because there's NO way someone from little ol ISU could truck the badass Josey Jewel. Definitely not the starting running back from the Chicago Bears.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Oh yeah, because there's NO way someone from little ol ISU could truck the badass Josey Jewel. Definitely not the starting running back from the Chicago Bears.

Well I never said that. Just saying on that particular play, DM was stood up until Eaton pushed him from behind. Great teamwork and they got the TD, nothing to be mad about.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
ISU now has the 4th worst recruiting class in the P5 based on average player rating. This class would rank 8th (out of 11 teams) in the American conference. Yikes.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
ISU now has the 4th worst recruiting class in the P5 based on average player rating. This class would rank 8th (out of 11 teams) in the American conference. Yikes.
Stanford has a higher average than ISU and they have 4 commits. I think if they could trade places, they would.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Not sure your point from just posting that but Jewell was just named to the all decade team in the B1G. I will go out on a limb and say nobody in ISU's class will be as good as Jewell.

Of course, the board recruiting guru and top tape evaluator disagreed with this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron