Iowa Football Recruiting

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Not at all. The way I see it, Eaton now has a pretty sweet story to tell his kids some day.
Oh yeah, because there's NO way someone from little ol ISU could truck the badass Josey Jewel. Definitely not the starting running back from the Chicago Bears.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Oh yeah, because there's NO way someone from little ol ISU could truck the badass Josey Jewel. Definitely not the starting running back from the Chicago Bears.
Well I never said that. Just saying on that particular play, DM was stood up until Eaton pushed him from behind. Great teamwork and they got the TD, nothing to be mad about.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
ISU now has the 4th worst recruiting class in the P5 based on average player rating. This class would rank 8th (out of 11 teams) in the American conference. Yikes.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
ISU now has the 4th worst recruiting class in the P5 based on average player rating. This class would rank 8th (out of 11 teams) in the American conference. Yikes.
Stanford has a higher average than ISU and they have 4 commits. I think if they could trade places, they would.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Not sure your point from just posting that but Jewell was just named to the all decade team in the B1G. I will go out on a limb and say nobody in ISU's class will be as good as Jewell.
Of course, the board recruiting guru and top tape evaluator disagreed with this.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where does Iowa rank in regards to $$ paid out for losing lawsuits and giving coaches money to leave?? Yikes!

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Stanford has a higher average than ISU and they have 4 commits. I think if they could trade places, they would.
Stanford has had an average player rating of at least 87 every year since 2008. There is zero chance Stanford would rather have the garbage class that CMK is putting together this year.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Stanford has had an average player rating of at least 87 every year since 2008. There is zero chance Stanford would rather have the garbage class that CMK is putting together this year.
why do you support racism benj/cp84?

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
You don’t think Stanford could go out and find 12-15 low 3 star and 2 star players to round out their class tomorrow if they wanted?