"Playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare"

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
There were a few players that came out and said KF was not to go unblamed during this, however they believe he's the man that can right the ship.. Even though it was his own ship.

What's crazy to me is 7 black athletes come after the man in charge and they don't think he did anything wrong

One white athlete comes after Seth Wallace and he should be fired

Think about that for a second

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Yeah I know I know, the former players believe Kirk deserves a shot to fix his old ways, I get that. I'm asking YOU. Do YOU think that Kirk's actions (or in-actions) constitute him being fired?

I literally just answered this in response to a question you asked less than an hour ago. At this point, I don't think KF should be fired but could change my mind based on what the investigation or Ms. Phelps' emails show.

Reactions: Statefan10

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
He spit in a players direction and told them he wouldn't last long because they listened to rap music

He suspended a black athlete for an entire season and made him so log rolls until he puked and didn't suspend white athletes for the same thing

Not sure what other of the 7 I'm missing. I know multiple players said Kirk knew what Doyle was doing

So he spit in a parking lot, punished a black player who knows for sure what other teammates received for punishment and then a bunch of other stuff that you can't recall.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
I literally just answered this in response to a question you asked less than an hour ago. At this point, I don't think KF should be fired but could change my mind based on what the investigation or Ms. Phelps' emails show.

lets just say for some crazy reason all of these ex Iowa athletes aren’t just a bunch of sour grape eating liars. Lets just say the investigation finds everything these players have said is indeed factual events that happened. Do you think Kirk should be fired then?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
lets just say for some crazy reason all of these ex Iowa athletes aren’t just a bunch of sour grape eating liars. Lets just say the investigation finds everything these players have said is indeed factual events that happened. Do you think Kirk should be fired then?

Yeah, if KF tipped off the ICPD to raid DJK's house for drugs he should be fired.

If he was brought serious concerns by players or their parents and didn't do anything, there should be a change at the top.