Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Sympathizing with riots and destruction of property is most definitely political. There is only one side of the political spectrum that is currently sympathetic to going beyond the peaceful protesting, and if you can't see that, then you aren't paying attention to anyone outside of your own political sphere. Don't try to equate this with the American revolution to justify the rioting.
It actually isn't.

werdnamanhill

(⌐■_■)
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 23, 2017
Eastern IA -> Raleigh, NC -> Madison, WI
So will clone fans also be going after Utah, Clemson and Missouri or is this just limited to Iowa? I assume your newly appointed position of correcting all injustices sure will keep you busy. Or will we only hear from clone fans in regards to Iowa?

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...re-college-football-players-speak-being-heard

Yes, all these programs need to looked at, investigated, and fixed. But have you noticed the title of this thread? This is exactly the same as people saying "what about black on black violence?" to people who a protesting for civil rights.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
So will clone fans also be going after Utah, Clemson and Missouri or is this just limited to Iowa? I assume your newly appointed position of correcting all injustices sure will keep you busy. Or will we only hear from clone fans in regards to Iowa?

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...re-college-football-players-speak-being-heard

Is Utah, Clemson and Missouri in the state of Iowa?

Iowa football has been held up by media and fans for 40 years as this pristine, do it the right way program. You can kinda see why an opposing fan base would be commenting on what is happening right?

Reactions: Cytown12 and Acylum

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Yes, all these programs need to looked at, investigated, and fixed. But have you noticed the title of this thread? This is exactly the same as people saying "what about black on black violence?" to people who a protesting for civil rights.
I have noticed the title of the thread and I am trying to figure out if clone fans are really trying to change the world or just find reasons to justify their hate of Iowa?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
And she's been doing research on the Iowa football program racial problems for the last 2 1/2 years. She's written a book about and is backed up by other mothers of football players. The fit will hit the shan. She's coming out with it Wednesday.
I bet that would be an interesting read.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Reactions: Acylum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron