Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Let's put it this way. I said Bohannon was thinking about grad transferring and Iowa fans mocked me for it. Then Bohannon came out and said he was thinking about grad transferring. That wasn't just a lucky guess and his situation isn't some top secret info

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Let's put it this way. I said Bohannon was thinking about grad transferring and Iowa fans mocked me for it. Then Bohannon came out and said he was thinking about grad transferring. That wasn't just a lucky guess and his situation isn't some top secret info
I suppose he wants his shoes back now.

May 27, 2020
Yes bohannon said he thought about transferring. That is correct.
The whole team hating him, you made that up.
And i dont even like him.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
He knows where his shooters are at, he works his butt off and truly cares when he plays, he can hold his own on the defensive end of the court, and he developed from an awful 3 point shooter to a guy you can't leave completely wide open anymore. He made a huge stride from his redshirt freshman year to this past year. I don't like how he represents himself on the court but I think he's good in his role for Iowa.
I hope you wash your hands after typing that

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I didn't make that up just like I didn't make up the grad transfer thing
You had a 50/50 shot of being correct. Well done. Most 5th year seniors at least consider a grad transfer. It happens all of the time. JCL.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You had a 50/50 shot of being correct. Well done. Most 5th year seniors at least consider a grad transfer. It happens all of the time. JCL.
Lol I got crucified when I said it. Iowa fans said no way he was thinking about it

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I mean I'd rather have any of those 3 over Connor and his 3 assists per game lol

I am glad isu passed on Connor and then Iowa used him to beat the crap out of the clones. Keep passing on players that Iowa uses to beat you with, it seems to be a solid recruiting strategy.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah we're losing a lottery pick and we'll be better next year. That's crazy

is going from 12 to 14-16 wins all that much better? At least isu moved from playing Florida A&M to Alabama A&M that should help.