Iowa Football Recruiting

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
This lines up with what I heard. He was still trying to flip Iowa State as of yesterday hence no announcement yet

the-rock-dwayne-johnson-puhlease-please-eye-roll-gif-3528717.gif

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I want to make sure I have this right, first it was isu has better WR’s but when they can’t keep up with the TD’s Iowa’s WR produced last year we now need to pivot from WR’s to also bring in RB’s and TE’s. I guess if you move the goal posts enough eventually you are bound to get it right.
The Iowa WR's are better than the ISU WR's might be the worst troll of all time. At that's saying something for this group of hok morons that hang out here.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
So when you realized ISU put up better receiving numbers, you reverted to kick return TDs and rushing TDs.

Nice, straw man.

I said total TD’s from the beginning. No pivot no moving of the goal post.

Why is it isu doesn’t have playmakers at WR that can score rushing and KO return TD’s if they are so much better than what Iowa has?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa State's OL will be better than Iowa's this year. They lost Wirfs and the Paulsen twins. Those guys are irreplaceable IMO

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
The Iowa WR's are better than the ISU WR's might be the worst troll of all time. At that's saying something for this group of hok morons that hang out here.
ISM scored more total TD’s than anyone isu had last season. Did your isu fantasy team do better than 7-6.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Iowa State coaches said they needed through the end of the week to decide if their offer was committable. Once he gets the formal no from Campbell he'll commit this weekend is my assumption
I don't understand. Kid's a stud. Doesn't makes sense that we'd pass. Unless this is a troll post....

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
ISM scored more total TD’s than anyone isu had last season. Did your isu fantasy team do better than 7-6.
ISM was a fast kid against really slow Big 10 West defenses. He might see the field at ISU as a 4th or 5th option, or maybe a kick returner.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Iowa State's OL will be better than Iowa's this year. They lost Wirfs and the Paulsen twins. Those guys are irreplaceable IMO

isu was bad on the OL last year. In fantasy land isu’s replacements will not only be better than who they started last year they will be better than who Iowa returns.

This is why Hawk fans come here. To see just how far clone fans will go with their delusions.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
isu was bad on the OL last year. In fantasy land isu’s replacements will not only be better than who they started last year they will be better than who Iowa returns.

This is why Hawk fans come here. To see just how far clone fans will go with their delusions.
wow if this is true than Hall is even better than Goodson than I thought! He had a bad offensive line, and Iowa had a great offensive line yet Hall was able to accomplish SO much more! Wow!