CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Bread out of the oven and taste tested

giphy.gif
What kind today? Tonight we are cheating and making some cheesy beer bread.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Rethinking how to get grocery now. Was going to go next week and do the early hours thingie but I heard from neighbors it's super crowded. Might have to explore the online ordering stuff.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Why do so many people include the dollar sign AND the word "dollars" when they type a dollar figure? Making me really irritated and it's not yet 5:00 here on this Friday.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Rethinking how to get grocery now. Was going to go next week and do the early hours thingie but I heard from neighbors it's super crowded. Might have to explore the online ordering stuff.

Go at 1 a.m. Should be able to get in and have some space. Used to do that in college, usually ended up with half booze though.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
We've been doing the online order thing where they bring it out to the car. Works pretty slick. Of course, you don't have input on which items of produce they select, etc.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We've been doing the online order thing where they bring it out to the car. Works pretty slick. Of course, you don't have input on which items of produce they select, etc.

Stores get to unload their old produce also. Win Win.

EDIT: Nice edit between me replying and posting.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Well, **** me. Tried the online but deliver was out like three weeks and pickup was 10 days. ****.

Back to drawing board I guess. :( I have way too many risk factors to want do an in person grocery run.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well, **** me. Tried the online but deliver was out like three weeks and pickup was 10 days. ****.

Back to drawing board I guess. :( I have way too many risk factors to want do an in person grocery run.

Know anyone that could go and deliver to you?

Reactions: cyrevkah

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just shaved for the first time since Sunday. Feels good. Was looking a little ragged.

Have weddings popping up left and right. One family has sent us three for this year now. 2 girls and 1 boy in the three. The boys fiancé comes from a broken family and the boys parents are paying for everything. Thinking it may be hotdogs by the last one.

Then my cousins kid sent us one. Getting into the friends’ kids getting married now. Corona may force one to be a little interesting.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Just shaved for the first time since Sunday. Feels good. Was looking a little ragged.

Have weddings popping up left and right. One family has sent us three for this year now. 2 girls and 1 boy in the three. The boys fiancé comes from a broken family and the boys parents are paying for everything. Thinking it may be hotdogs by the last one.

Then my cousins kid sent us one. Getting into the friends’ kids getting married now. Corona may force one to be a little interesting.
Haven't shaved since Monday. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron