Who is renewing their MBB season tickets?

Are you renewing your MBB season tickets.

• Yes

Votes: 76 49.0%
  • No

Votes: 44 28.4%
  • I'll decide closer to renewal time

Votes: 35 22.6%

• Total voters

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Lots of whining in the off season so far and the transfer market is just opening up. Who is keeping their season tickets for mbb? Not worried about your donor level or if you are changing it just if your keeping your tickets.

I've had mine for a long time through many coaches and many seasons. I'm in next yr. Don't know what the season will bring (hopefully better than what most are thinking), but I'm in anyway.

Whatever decision you make no judgement from me we all have out own lives to lead.

Reactions: chadly82

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Keeping MMB tickets for now. Been going since Orr's second year so we've seen a lot of ups and downs.

A bigger issue for us will come with re-indexing. I don't think we will be able to afford to keep our current seats.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
My parents aren't renewing. Hard to justify traveling an one plus hour each way on a weeknight to watch a team that isn't very good. Lower amount of time commitment, and mostly being on Saturday makes things easier for football.

Beernuts

Nov 9, 2017
We are actually considering switching to UNI season tickets. We are the same distance to both schools, and as we get older we appreciate the family atmosphere at UNI more and more. (also we have a daughter at UNI as well). I am an ISU grad, have been a life long ISU fan...but Prohm does not have the heart of ISU...he has the heart for himself...and his teams play that way. IMO.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
My group is not. 5 hour event, with travel included, twice a week isn’t worth it at the moment.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
We are actually considering switching to UNI season tickets. We are the same distance to both schools, and as we get older we appreciate the family atmosphere at UNI more and more. (also we have a daughter at UNI as well). I am an ISU grad, have been a life long ISU fan...but Prohm does not have the heart of ISU...he has the heart for himself...and his teams play that way. IMO.

UNI’s atmosphere sucks.

CY74

Oct 27, 2019
Lots of whining in the off season so far and the transfer market is just opening up. Who is keeping their season tickets for mbb? Not worried about your donor level or if you are changing it just if your keeping your tickets.

I've had mine for a long time through many coaches and many seasons. I'm in next yr. Don't know what the season will bring (hopefully better than what most are thinking), but I'm in anyway.

Whatever decision you make no judgement from me we all have out own lives to lead.

Yes, I will keep mine, until I am physically unable to attend. Enjoy watching Iowa State Athletics.