WR Brody Brecht: ISU vs Iowa

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I watched this kid play last year and was on the field before the centennial/Ankeny high game. I’ve said it a few times but I couldn’t believe how big those kids were and he was even a man among boys there. Would love to get him.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Iowa had to throw the ball to its receivers last season because there wasn't much on the TE front. ISU on the other hand had tremendous TE's and still got all of the WR's the ball. Our offensive is the better fit by quite a bit, but that doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
How does someone grow up a hawk fan when their dad went to ISU? Is his dad one of those hawk fans that just attended ISU?

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
This kid is not going to ISU unfortunately. I am actually surprised he is even going to college. He was clocked at 96mph on his fastball about 2 months ago and has high MLB draft written all over him. IF he goes to college it will be Iowa to play 2 sports.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This kid is not going to ISU unfortunately. I am actually surprised he is even going to college. He was clocked at 96mph on his fastball about 2 months ago and has high MLB draft written all over him. IF he goes to college it will be Iowa to play 2 sports.

Shouldn't you be out watching pretend NCAA highlight videos?

Reactions: Scott34

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
giphy.gif

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Seems like a natural fit at Iowa, right? Afterall, Connor McCaffery is tearing it up in two sports...:rolleyes:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
JampackedLittleDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Seems like a natural fit at Iowa, right? Afterall, Connor McCaffery is tearing it up in two sports...:rolleyes:
Apples and Oranges here. Football and Baseball do not run into each other. Also think about what you are doing here. Making fun of one of the few d1 power 5 players that plays 2 sports for their university. I would say he is doing well at both. Not a superstar at either but contributes to both

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

Still waiting for Gameday to air on the intramural fields