Iowa Football Recruiting

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So does Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc. Whats your point
Those schools don't extend as many offers as Nebraska, Minnesota and ISU. It was just an observation that when looking a recruiting site like 247, Iowa State, Minnesota and Nebraska show up on a lot of kids recruiting pages.

• Funny
Reactions: jmkc12

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Those schools don't extend as many offers as Nebraska, Minnesota and ISU. It was just an observation that when looking a recruiting site like 247, Iowa State, Minnesota and Nebraska show up on a lot of kids recruiting pages.

Nothing more funny to me than the classic Iowa fan saying “Iowa only offers 110ish scholarships, that’s the right and honorable way”

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Nothing more funny to me than the classic Iowa fan saying “Iowa only offers 110ish scholarships, that’s the right and honorable way”
I didnt say either way was right or wrong. It doesnt hurt for a team like Nebraska to offer a kid even if there is little chance he will have interest. You cant win if you don't play. Iowa offers less kids but that leaves less room for misses.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Per last year, of notable P5 teams, Tennessee, Syracuse, Louisville, Nebraska, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Florida, and Oregon all offered more people than Iowa State. Your entire game by even bringing it up was to try and slight them and say they are garbage for doing it. Take your L and move on pal