SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I'm riding this wave.
New one

giphy.gif

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
We won the first half of the second half.
No shame losing to a legend and hall of fame coach.
Science and Math tells us that statistically we will win a national championship some year. If you do not believe that you are anti-science.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
And now they’re playing a special video for/about the seniors. Really didn’t want people to see it, I guess.
Followed by SP talking.
There’s like 10% of the crowd still here for this. It makes me sad and angry that this was set for after this late game.
Especially now that the seniors are talking.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Welp another loss in Hilton. Shocker.

so bad. These kids deserve all the respect in the world. They could have rolled over. And they didn’t.

seriously if you can’t appreciate how hard they tried and the effort they gave, you are a jerk.

hate prohm all you want. But these kids and the kids that are coming in next year deserve better than the comments made this year about them.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I understand being upset and frustrated about how the team has played this year. I don't understand the personal attacks and sh!tty attitudes towards the team and coaches some have. Obviously this team is just not that good this year, and maybe Prohm isn't a good enough coach to make it work at ISU, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a total a$$hole. And no, losing your sh!t and insulting the team and coaches does not mean you are such a great fan you "care" more than anyone else. You are just an a$$hole. There are ways to express your dissatisfaction without being a complete jerk.